Thursday, July 19, 2007

I Would've Took A Picture

I would've took a picture of my washcloth but the baby took it and won't give it back! LOL Don't you just love cotton washclothes?
Darling Hubby is leaving today for a few day's, on a business trip to Ohio. Nothing new there. He travels ALOT. It use to free up my time for crocheting or knitting. Now it's mostly changing "The Soggy Bottom Boy's" or feeding them. LOL
It's a little less than 3 weeks until school starts back so today we are off to do a little back to school shopping. Fun............NOT! I hate shopping unless it's for fiber related object's.
I started knitting a ribbed halter top for my youngest daughter yesterday. The pattern is out of a book called "Speed Knitting..........24 quick and easy projects" by Kris Percival. Easy.......YES. Quick.........NOT SO MUCH! It would probably be quick if I had more than a minute here and a minute there to knit.
This is the picture in the book

Don't ask about the white spot.........It's my daughter's camera and I don't know how to work it.
This is what I have so far

but I'm not happy with it.

No comments: