Saturday, July 21, 2007

Merry Christmas To All

The other day I was in town and one of the big stores have out.....Christmas items......for sale........IN JULY!!!!!!! What the heck is up with that? Why don't they just make it Christmas EVERYDAY? Hey maybe by the time Christmas DOES get here everything will be marked down to 90% off!
Today I am off to buy the new Harry Potter book for my daughter. She TRIED to talk me in to going to town at midnight to get it. I like Harry Potter as much as the next guy but FORGETABOUTIT!
I also want to look for some size 13 DPN while I'm in town, for a pattern I found for knitted cottage socks. I'm already thinking of Christmas gifts that I have to make. Don't look at me like that...........There's a big difference in MAKING Christmas presents in July and BUYING Christmas presents in July.

No comments: