Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Getting Back To Normal

I'm getting back to normal, if anything can be called normal around here.
It hit me pretty hard when my mom died. She had been sick for about 6 years and it had been very hard on her. I believe in God and I know that she is finally at peace.

The grandbabies are growing so fast. Chase is so big and talking in sentences now. Logan is crawling and pulling up ALL over the house.. They are my saving grace. They keep me laughing and busy.

Dawn is dating again. A young man that she dated about 4 years ago got in touch with her and they began dating. It's wonderful to see a smile on her face again. It's been such a long time. They are doing great. It's wonderful to see her happy and enjoying life again.

Amanda & David have been together for 13 months now and it's going great. They are totally devoted to each other. Scary stuff, since she's 14 & he's 15! They are amazing and could teach some adults a thing or two on how to have a good relationship. It's been interesting to say the least but they are both growing and maturing into fantastic adults.

I am knitting, a little. I haven't been doing much of anything, fiber wise, lately. I have a couple of things on the needles. I just have to get back to it. That's exactly what I'm gonna do right now.

No comments: