Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day Surgery

Yesterday was a long day here. I didn't get much knitting done while waiting at the hospital, as I had planned. It would seem that knitting will make total strangers talk to you. I had several people ask me ALOT of questions about my knitting. I believe that I got a couple of them interested in taking up the craft and even gave them some websites to check out. ;)


My hubby's surgery went very well and he is currently laying on the couch finding things for me to do. Gotta love those pain meds! LOL Maybe I can get some knitting done while he's knocked out over the next few days, but it doesn't look like it. His birthday is Sunday so I have to go get the car tags renewed today......... Then there's the normal Friday errands to get done. My daughter will be sitting with him for me.

I'M TIRED, Y'ALL..........

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

I'm happy to hear that your dh's surgury went well.

It is true that if you take knitting or crocheting with you to do, someone will start a conversation. Sorry that you didn't get much of it done, but maybe you got a new knitter!

I hope your dh has a nice birthday tomorrow!