Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy Birthday

Today is Logan's birthday! He is ONE YEAR OLD! It sure doesn't seem like that little man has been in my life for a year already.
He is the happiest baby, always laughing and smiling. First thing in the morning, when he get's up, he comes straight to NaNa for a hug. He love's the computer. He also loves slide shows and will sit for an hour watching them. He loves music and he will dance his little butt off. He dances better than he walks. His big brother Chase is his idol and he adores him. The feeling is mutual. They are going to give Dawn hell when they get older. ;)
Those boy's bring such joy to my life and I am thankful for them everyday.

It's weird to watch life come full circle. I remember when we were up late at night, after the kids went to bed, putting toys together. Last night we got to watch our daughter and Brian crawl around the floor looking for this part or that part putting Logan's toys together. They were having so much fun and enjoying each other. I could see the love they have for one another and I am not worried about their future together. They have IT! It warmed my heart but it also made me want to cry.
It's the little things that make life so sweet. The more thing's change, the more they stay the same.

No comments: