Saturday, March 15, 2008

NEW FLOORS!!!

It’s the week-end again……..already! Time is flying by and I have little to show for it in the way of FO’s. :/ I’ve been as busy as a three legged dog in traffic with the family.
My youngest daughter and her boyfriend of 1 & 1/2 years broke up. It has been hard on both of them but it has been HELL on the rest of us.

Today I get to rip up the old tile in our bathroom and lay new tile down. I’m excited! When we bought this house it was a fixer upper and we have worked very hard over the last three years fixing it up. The floors are one of the last major things that need to be done and that starts today! We have all of the material’s to do the bed, bath, kitchen and dining rooms (tile & carpet). Now it’s just a mattter of moving everything from one room to another and finishing the floors. It should be ALOT of fun but in the end I'll have nice floors. Right now I have wood floors. Not the pretty wood floors ---- plywood.

Then there’s the basement…. Hopefully one day that will be turned into my crafting area. That would be awesome!

No comments: