Saturday, March 1, 2008

Saturday Happenings

Well, it’s Saturday and I’m in the middle of spring cleaning. I went and bought new curtains for the livingroom, kitchen and bath. Then I started a deep clean on the house. I do this EVERY year around this time. I think it’s because I can not wait for Spring to get here. I got a bad case of cabin fever going on, LOL.

The daffodil’s are beginning to bloom in the yard. I’m itching to get in the garden! It’s not time yet as day before yesterday our temp was down in the 20’s. :(

I’ve made 6 set’s of dishcloth’s & potholder’s but my computer won’t let me upload the picture’s. They are all just a basic single crochet pattern. :/

My youngest daughter and her boyfriend are going thru some teen drama at the moment and of course, I’m hearing all about that. It’s a pain in the backside! It would seem as if another boy is trying to get my daughter’s attention and her boyfriend is having a meltdown. I’m sure it will all work out like it should.

No comments: