Monday, July 16, 2007

The Last Year

Okay so the last year has been crazy around here. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't change a thing about it. We laugh, we cry, we live and we love.
My oldest daughter is going thru a divorce. She and her two sons (20 months and 4 months in age) live back home with us. US = myself, my husband and my youngest daughter. Life is interesting ALL OF THE TIME! You forget what it's like having babies in the house but, believe me, it comes back to you super fast. They keep us young and very busy.
My youngest daughter is a constant drama of her own. LOL! I COULD really write a book about teenage doings. It's amazing to watch a teenage girl grow and mature right before your very eyes. It also causes gray hair and wrinkles.
I have had my hands full over the last year and haven't had any time to do what I love to do best-----KNIT. That is all about to change. I miss it too much and need to get my hands on some fiber----NOW! So I've decided to set things right and get back to what I love, my knitting and crocheting. I NEED IT SO IT SHALL BE DONE!

1 comment:

Deneen said...

I am so glad you are back!